Council Tenants

If you are a Lambeth council tenant, you do not have to pay for pest control services.

If you live in a housing association or are renting your property from a private landlord, we suggest that you contact them first. It may be a service that they may have already made provision to pay for pest control or you may need their permission to proceed.